Act for Peace: Design and Resource Development Consultancy
- Assist in the design and development of Community based child protection resources/tools
- Short term consultancy
- Location: Vanuatu
To apply, please email SLardies@actforpeace.org.au with: Resource Design Project as the title and include:
- A cover letter introducing yourself and how your skills and competencies described above are met, with concrete examples. Include any experience with working with local NGO’s, with developing resources within a Pacific context.
- An outline of the proposed reporting process including: o Proposed methodology o Intended ways to manage the process and possible options for resource design and delivery based on program objectives. o realistic timelines
- Budget breakdown of the various presented options addressing consultancy objectives including all consultancy fees, and expenses for the various tasks
- A current CV
- One example of a resource that you/organisation wrote and designed
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 26th March 2017
See the attachment for the ToR of this position.