Administration Assistant: 1 year contract
Oxfam seeks to recruit a motivated and organised Administration Assistant. The position will assist the program teams to provide and maintain effective administration functions and procedures to support smooth program implementation. Key requirements:
· Experience in general office or program administration duties
· Ability to work well as part of a team
· Experience in planning and organising meetings
· Experience in booking flights, venues, catering and accommodation
· Good written and oral communication skills (English and Bislama)
· Computer literacy (Word, Excel, email)
To apply: please contact Rebecca Crosby by email at email@example.com to request the specific application form for the role you are interested in and a detailed position description. Only applications submitted on the application form will be accepted. Only short listed applicants will be advised of the outcome.
Applications close Friday 31st July 2015
Oxfam promotes equity and diversity and encourages Ni-Vanuatu applications.