Be a virtual participant for CBA7 (7th International Conference on Community-Based Adaptation)
Want to find out the latest approaches for mainstreaming community-based adaptation?
There is still time to register as a virtual participant for CBA7 (7th International Conference on Community-Based Adaptation) next month, from 18-25th April in Bangladesh.
The conference aims to provide the latest thinking from climate scientists, policy makers and practitioners on approaches for mainstreaming community-based adaption into international, national and local planning and processes, and is managed by the International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED) and the Bangladesh Centre for Advanced Studies (BCAS).
As a virtual participant you will be able to watch many of the presentations live. And even though you’re not there, you can take part in the conversation. All the latest and best content will posted in real time on our website for you to read and comment on.
The conference topics include:
· Inclusive Approaches: Mainstreaming children, disability, gender and indigenous voices in CBA
· CBA in urban areas
· Mainstreaming CBA into local government planning
· Monitoring and Evaluation of CBA – Applied learning from the field visits
· Mainstreaming of legal issues, migration, human rights and equity into CBA planning
· Finance and other emerging challenges for mainstreaming CBA
Register now: http://www.iied.org/vip-registration-form-for-cba7