The training aims
- To build the media and communications capacity of VCAN/VHT practitioners, network partners, as well as of the broader organizations to which they belong
- To bring attention to, and allow for better use of, the numerous existing media services in Vanuatu
- To inspire the use of more effective, accessible, and impactful messaging from VCAN/VHT member organizations, network partners in future projects
- To introduce practitioners to basic concepts of media, story-telling, audience, and story placement and
- Encourage Cross-Sector Networking and Exchanges
Each organization is welcome to submit and confirm the names of up to 2 interested participants for the training, should you or any of your staff is interested and or available to attend, the last and final day given to confirm participants for the training is Monday 13th March.
Kind reminder that space is limited, thank you also to those who have so far confirmed their participant(s) for the training. We’re also excited that other network partner representatives will join us for this training from outside of Vila, so yes, we all look forward to have a representative from your organization as well on Wednesday, 15th March for this media training.
Vanuatu Council of Church Conference Room, Port Vila
Media Training Agenda - 15th of March.pdf (403.86 KB)
Start / End Date:
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 19:30 to Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 03:45