Gender and Social Inclusion Coordinator
Gender and Social Inclusion Coordinator: 1 year contract
Oxfam seeks a talented and inspiring Program Coordinator to support the efforts of women, men, young people, people with a disability, Oxfam staff, partners and allies to advance gender equity and social inclusion. You will have:
· Commitment to gender equity, women’s and girls’ empowerment and rights of people with disability
· Experience implementing activities/programs that empower women, youth or people with disability
· Experience in program/project management or coordination
· Strong inclusive facilitation, training and mentoring skills
· Ability to form and strengthen positive relationships with diverse stakeholders
To apply: please contact Rebecca Crosby by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the specific application form for the role you are interested in and a detailed position description. Only applications submitted on the application form will be accepted. Only short listed applicants will be advised of the outcome.
Applications close Friday 31st July 2015
Oxfam promotes equity and diversity and encourages Ni-Vanuatu applications.