Climate Change & Disaster Risk Management related information and data sources in Vanuatu, July 2015
This information was collected as part of the Pacific iCLIM project. Information was gathered during a visit to Vanuatu in July 2015 by project officers, with the assistance of Rebecca Iaken and Florence Iautu from the Vanuatu VMGD, NAB PMU.
The purpose of the data/information stocktake was to:
Discover what data and information assets (related to climate change and DRM planning and decision making) were being created and held within departments or organisations
- Explore how those data and information assets are currently stored and shared
- Identify the custodian or contact point for these information assets
- Compile an inventory of this information
- Improve accessibility to this information where possible
- Increase awareness and promote the concepts of information sharing and open data.